- 4 ounces smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained horseradish
- 2 chopped chives, plus additional for sprinkling on top
- 3 tablespoons dill leaves
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Salt of the Earth Bean Crisps, for dipping
Put the salmon, lemon juice, horseradish, chives and dill into the bowl of the food processor. Add ½ cup sour cream and whirl until very smooth. Add the remaining sour cream and the Greek yogurt. Whirl again until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with chives and serve with Bean Crisps.