- 2 medium raw beets, peeled and coarsely grated, about 2 cups
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and coarsely grated, about 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 24 broken Carnival Kettle Popcorners
In a large bowl, stir together the beets, apples and onion. Add the olive oil, cider, honey and vinegar. Toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
When you are ready to eat, toss the Popcorners into the salad. Spoon onto plates and serve immediately.