- 1 15-ounce container ricotta, regular or part-skim
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/3 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Thyme sprigs for garnish
Salt of the Earth Popcorners, for dipping
Put all ingredients except salt, pepper and thyme sprigs into the bowl of the food processor and whirl until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a bowl, garnish with thyme and serve with Popcorners.