- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, cored and diced
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup cups diced sharp cheddar
- 16 black olives, halved
- 4 cups salad greens, chopped or torn into bite-sized pieces
- 32 Sweet Heat Chili Popcorners, coarsely broken
- Lime wedges, for serving
In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing. Gently stir in the tomatoes, chicken, cheese and olives.
Divide the salad greens among four plates and top with taco salad. Sprinkle with Popcorners and serve with lime wedges.